About Group Exercise
It is fun to exercise in a good crowd, and even a fast pace never seems too tough. With a skilled and inspiring instructor you will get exactly the training you need. Our selection includes classes at all levels, whether you want to exercise lightly, calmly, efficiently or hard. To make it easy for you to find the right class, group exercise classes are divided into categories depending on their content.
It is this easy to get involved
- You can have access to group exercise services with a training card, a 10-session punch card card or by paying for a single visit.
- As a customer with a training card or a 10-session punch card, you can book a class 6 days before it starts. You may have 7 active bookings for group exercise classes at a time.
- If there is room in the class, you can also participate without reservation
Good to know about UniSport's classes and booking practices
- If you cannot participate in a class, the reservation must be cancelled no later than two (2) hours before the start of the class.
- If the class is full, you can register for a place in the queue. Registration for a place in the queue is also binding. Follow your email or booking system to see if you have gained a place in the class. Remember to also cancel your reservation in the queue no later than two hours before the start of the class in question, if you cannot or will not attend the class. You cannot gain a place in the class from the queue when there are only two hours or less to the beginning of the class. If you do not gain a place in the class, you do not need to cancel the queue registration and no reactivation fee will be charged for an unused reservation.
- Make sure that you log in to the correct class with the access control device.
- Classes last 55 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- Arrive in class on time. If you are late, you will not be able to get in for reasons of customer safety and comfort.
- You can only bring the most essential items with you inside the hall, no training bags, outdoor clothing or shoes
Hybrid classes in Kluuvi
Some of Kluuvi's group exercise classes are live-streamed for customers training at home. The recorded classes are marked "also online". During the class, the camera focuses solely on the instructor. However, some participants may be visible in the image through the mirror. These spots are marked in grey. If you want to make sure that you are not visible, please select a spot marked in white.
If you wish to take part in a live-streamed online class from home, book a spot in the "Virtual Centre". Read more here!
In addition to group exercise classes, we also offer a comprehensive selection of courses, such as dance courses. The courses are not included in the Training Card.