Group Training etiquette
UniSport has a group training etiquette that every customer should follow to ensure smooth and comfortable group training for everyone.
- Sign yourself in with the self-service machines. Please note that all reserved classes must be signed in/validated.
- Arrive in time for class. Once the class has started, you will no longer be able to participate.
- Please leave your personal belongings such as bags and outdoor clothes to the locker rooms.
- Please be considerate to others. Keep your phone on silent mode and do not text during classes.
- Use a towel on high-intensity classes.
- Tidy after yourself at the end of class.
- Return the used equipment after the class has completely ended.
- We would love to hear your feedback at UniSport - Verkkopalaute.
Have a nice group training class!