UniSport lifts restrictions as of October 1
The metropolitan area’s coronavirus coordination group decided that the remaining restrictions on the use of sports facilities and leisure activities by municipalities will be lifted as of 1 October. UniSport facilities will no longer be subject to attendance restrictions. Gym training will be possible without a reservation and services are arranged according to normal participant capacity.
Recommendation of wearing a face mask will remain in force until further notice.
Health and safety guidelines
- Do not come in if you are ill or you have any symptoms of illness.
- Consider other participants and staff: avoid contact with others.
- Face masks can be used at your own discretion at UniSport's facilities. We recommend wearing a mask.
- Take care of good hand hygiene. Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue, your sleeve or inside your shirt. Immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Always clean the training equipment after use.
We continue to take more efficient care of the cleanliness of the facilities and regular clean-up tours will be done by the staff. On group exercise classes, the equipment is cleaned under the guidance of an instructor at the end of the class.