Group Exercise in the Sports Centres Starts Again on 17.8.
We will start group exercise classes again in our sports centers!
To ensure safe participation, we follow the following special arrangements for group exercise classes
- We have reduced the number of places at the class to ensure safety distance between customers. The classes have 10-30 places depending on the size of the room or exercise hall.
- The contents of the classes are adjusted for now to ensure safety distance and to avoid contact. Circuit Training and Total Training classes are replaced by "Power Training" classes, where you only stay in your own place during the class. Also, no boxing gloves are used at Fitness Boxing classes..
- Classes are also scheduled to minimize customer encounters in the locker rooms, lobbies and exercise areas.
- Equipment that cannot be properly cleaned after use (eg. equipment made of textile materials) are not in use.
- Classes are 5 minutes shorter than normally. At the end of the class, the training equipment used is cleaned under the guidance of the instructor.
Only come when you are healthy. Be sure to take good care of hand hygiene. Wash your hands with soap thoroughly and often. Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or into your elbow. Consider other trainers as well as staff and keep the safety distance.
Outdoor training continues
Our popular outdoor classes also continue. Outdoor classes can be found in the booking system again in their own categories. Despite the start of indoor classes, we are working to add more outdoor classes to the schedule.
17.8. from the hours will be arranged with weather reservation. Some of the classes can be moveed indoors in case of bad weather, if there's available space. If you have booked a place, you will be notified of the change by text message no later than three hours before the start of the class. In addition, the information is displayed on the booking service.
More about outdoor lesson policies on the page Outdoor Classes.