How to use the self-service facility in Porthania
Similarly to the Töölö and Meilahti facilities, you operate independently with the Porthania services. You can register and sign in to classes with a training card or a 10-visit punch card. You can buy a membership online or at any of the UniSport customer services. If you are a new customer and bought your membership online, you also need a keycard (“Sporttikortti”) in order to access the services. You will get the card at our customer service on your first visit.
The nearest customer service to Porthania is in UniSport Kluuvi, Fabianinkatu 20 (K2 floor in Tiedekulma). You can also pay a one-time fee at the Kluuvi customer service to take classes in Porthania. The one-time visit is not available online.
Membership and 10-visit punch card customers
- Make a reservation for the class of your choice. If there is room in the class, you can also participate without reservation.
- When you arrive at the premises, show a valid keycard to the card reader on the lobby door
- Also sign yourself in for the class on the self-service sign-in machine. Showing the card at the door does not sign you in for the class.
- If you have reservations for more than one class, sign yourself in for all classes.
- Show your card to the reader on the locker room door.
- Take the card with you to class so you can get into the locker room again after the class.
- Pay a one-time fee for the class of your choice at the Kluuvi customer service. The staff member there will sign you in for the class and give you a PIN code to get into the premises.
- At the door to the Porthania lobby, give the PIN code to the reader.
- Give the same code to the locker room door.
Have a great training!