Carefree shoulders will be provided through Mywellness platform
18/5/2022 - 08:00
On Wednesday, 1st June, we will start to stream our free Carefree shoulders through MyWellness platform. The same platform is used for UniSport's other online-services as well. To gain access to Carefree shoulders you will need a Mywellness account and application. Below you will find instructions on how to get started with the application, how to use it and how to participate in classes.
How to start?
- Login or create an account in the UniSport customer system here
- As a new customer, you can activate your Mywellness account when registering and filling the registration form in our service system.
- In the UniSport customer system, go to My information.
- Click edit.
- Check the box titled Activate Mywellness account.
- When you activate your Mywellness account, you will receive a verification email.
- Your Mywellness account and application are subject to terms of service.
- If you want to use Mywellness on your phone or tablet, download the Mywellness application from the app store. The application asks for an access code, which is unisport.
- You can also use Mywellness on your computer here.
How to attend?
- You can view live online classes on any phone or tablet that has the Mywellness application installed. You can also watch online classes on your computer through this link.
- When the instructor opens the class session, you can access a waiting room. Please check your microphone is on mute when the class starts.
Note! If you already have used UniSport's online services through Mywellness, but your training card or online card has already expired, the classes might be locked. Please contact our customer service so we can help you with this!
More information and instructions about Mywellness-app and online-services here.