Attend our classes at home! While our centres are closed, you have an opportunity to exercise with us on daily livestream classes. You can participate with Training card or 10-visit card or Livestream Per-visit fee.
We offer 5-7 classes of group exercise every day streamed live to where you are. You can choose from yoga, pilates, Strength and endurance classes, and body care, among others.
If you register for livestream classes, we will keep your card valid normally. If you have not registered for streamed classes on December 7 - March 31, we will extend your card by the time corresponding to the period our centres are closed.
How to join the class
Register for a class in our booking system. You can register until 30 minutes before the start of each class.
- A Zoom-link will be sent to you by email before the class starts. Please check your trash can!
- Click on the link, a new tab opens.
- If you have the Zoom app downloaded onto your computer, the page will ask you to “Open Zoom Meetings”. If you are using your browser, press “Launch Meeting”.
- Fill in Meeting ID and passcode.
- A new window opens up saying “Please wait for the host to start the meeting”. You will get in when the instructor starts the class.
Not yet a customer?
You can also become a UniSport customer online, even if the sports centres are closed. You can start using the services at home with Livestream classes
After becoming a customer, you can purchase per-visit fees, 10-visit cards and Training cards. See instructions here.