UniSport closed until January 31, 2021
All our our sports centers will remain closed until January 31, 2021. The closure applies to all services in the sports centers, as well as to the services provided by Unisport at the customer's facilities. Our closing is based on the Metropolitan Area Corona Coordination Group's and the UH's coronavirus management teams decisions on the continuation of the restrictions set on November 27. For our part, we will do everything we can to prevent the spread of the coronavirus epidemic.
What does this mean for you?
Training card and 10-visit card customers
As a Training card or a 10-visit card customer, you can also exercise during the closure! Participate in our new, live streamed group training classes, which we organize about 40 per a week.
With a training card you can also choose your workout from our Online Training video library of 20 different videos.
You can choose from a wide range of different classes, from gentle body care to heavy HIIT, so you can take care of your shape and exercise effectively with UniSport’s instructors throughout the lockdown.
If you register for the streamed classes, we will keep your Training card or 10-visit card valid through the closure.
If you do not register or have not registered for a Live stream class between December 21 and January 31, we will automatically extend the validity of your card for the duration of the closure and you do not need to contact us separately.
We’ ll extend the validity of Training cards and 10-visit cards in stages
- Extensions for 22.214.171.124.2020 and 21.12.2020-10.1.2021 have already been made, if you have not participated in Live stream classes, except for the trial period (1.-6.12).
- 11.-31.1.2021 the extension will be made on 1.2., if you have not participated in streamed classes.
- Personal training packages will be automatically continued for as long as Unisport stays closed.You do not have to do anything.
- For paid but unused services, such as one-time court reservations, badminton and massage, as well as unrealized course classes, we will refund the payment to your customer balance. You can later use the customer balance as a means of payment to pay for any UniSport service. Our customer service will contact you.
- Some of the ongoing courses continue as a virtual course via Zoom. Our customer service will contact the participants soon.
- We do not charge for the regular practice sessions, group training for business/company customers or reservations for facilities for the time of the closure.
- Virtual classes or other virtual services for companies or communities we will organize normally.
- Validity of gift cards will be automatically extended for the duration of the closure.
We closely monitor the situation and possible new restrictions. We reserve the right to extend the above closing time if necessary. Up-to-date information on the status is always available on our website.