Outdoor training in practice
You can participate in outdoor classes with a Training card or wit a 10-visit card. You can activate your Training card or 10-visit card before the class at our customer service points or preferably online.
- Book a place at the class so we can create safe training conditions, follow the number of participants and ensure the safety distance.
- If you can not attend the class, you can cancel your reservation free of charge no later than two (2) hours before the start of the training.
- We offer classes where you do not need equipment. For some classes, you will need your own mat or towel. You can see the information in the class description on the booking service.
- Your participation in the class will be registered by the instructor. Always bring your Training card or 10-visit card with you to class, and make sure the instructor registers your participation!
- If a class is canceled due to bad weather, for example, you will be notified by text message if you have booked the class. In addition, the class will show as canceled in the booking service. We cancel the training no later than two hours before it starts.
- We do not use any equipment at the outdoor classes. For some classes you will need a gym mat or a towel. You will see the info in the class description in the booking system.
- The training location or meeting place is informed in the class name. You can come directly to the training or meeting place. Visiting a sports centre is unnecessary.
- Do not come in if you are ill or you have any symptoms of illness.
- Consider other participants and staff, maintain safe distance of 2 metres before, during and after the class.
- Wearing a face mask during outdoor classes is not necessary when safe distance is maintained and close encounters are less than 15 minutes long. However, you can always wear a mask if you wish.
- Practise good hand hygiene.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, your sleeve or inside your shirt.
- Topelia inner yard, Unioninkatu 38. Grass surface
- Porthania's forecourt, Yliopistonkatu 3.
- Unioninkatu 33-35. Grass surface
- Chemicum forecourt, A.I. Virtasen aukio 1. Asphalt surface
- Outdoor training racks, Zaidankatu 9
- Alvari’s Square (in front of the amphitheatre). Grass surface.
Campus park (Between "Ruokavirasto" and B-building). Grass surface.